Last Update: June 20, 2022
1. Agreement to Terms
2. Changes to Terms or Services
We may modify the Terms at any time, at our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications via the Services. You must review the Terms whenever we modify them. If you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site or via the Services, you indicate
that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you disagree to be bound by the modified Terms, you may not use the Site or the Services anymore. Because our Services evolve, we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
3. Limited License; Who May Use the Services
3.1 Limited License Grant. Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to access and use the Services for your non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Services for any other purpose.
3.2 Eligibility – You may use the Services only if you are 16 years or older and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
If you are under the age of 18 or the majority where you live, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
3.3 Registration and Your Information – You must provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information for your account. You agree to update such information as needed to keep it accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We might have to suspend or terminate your account if you don’t. You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone, and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You’re responsible for all activities under your account, whether or not you know about them.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Except for the limited license granted above, we and our licensors retain all rights, title, and interest in and to the Services, including the technology and software used to provide the Services. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you violate these Terms, you may violate the law by violating our intellectual property rights. We and
our licensors may protect our intellectual property rights if you violate these Terms (including by seeking injunctive relief). In addition, you agree not to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from the Services.
Suppose you provide us with any suggestions for enhancement or feedback regarding the Services. In that case, you agree that we will have a perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license to use such suggestions and feedback, including by incorporating your suggestions or feedback in the Services, without any obligation to compensate you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you waive any moral rights you may have in such suggestions and feedback.
6. User Content
We may permit you or other users to submit, upload, publish, transmit, or otherwise make available to us video footage, materials, data, information, communications, pictures, and sounds using the Services (“User Content”).
As a user, you are personally and solely responsible for all information posted or sent, transmitted, or provided to others by you in connection with our Services, including but not limited to User Content posted in forums, blogs, and player chat features. Please do not use these mediums to share or publish the information you wish to remain confidential. You represent, warrant, and affirm that your User Content is accurate, that it does not violate any applicable laws or rights of others, and that you have the appropriate permissions or rights from any third parties whose information or intellectual property is comprised in the User Content, and that such User Content is free of malware, viruses, adware, spyware or any malicious code. You agree not to submit or transmit any User Content that is unlawful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. We do not assume liability or responsibility for any user behavior, monitoring of User Content, or conduct in connection with the Services. We may, but are not obligated to, test, review, monitor, reject, deny, or remove User Content, at our sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice. Any decisions regarding game-related submissions via the Site will be at our sole discretion.
7. Code of Conduct and Our Enforcement Rights
7.1 Code of Conduct.
When you access or use any Service, you agree that you will not:
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- – Interfere with or disrupt another player’s use of a Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of gameplay, chat, or dialogue within a Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding, or hitting the return key repeatedly.
- Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Contribute User Content or organize or participate in any activity or group that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another’s privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
- Publish, post, upload, or distribute User Content or content that is illegal or that you don’t have permission to circulate freely.
- Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, such as a topic, name, screen name, avatar, persona, or other material or information, that Supercode (acting reasonably and objectively) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful.
- Post a message for any purpose other than personal communication. Prohibited statements include advertising, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and different types of solicitation or commercial activities
- Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are a Supercode employee or representative.
- Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to Supercode staff.
- Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on the Services
- Use any payment methods to access or purchase Services for fraudulent purposes, without permission of the authorized owner, or otherwise in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automated device or process to access this website for any purpose or copy any material on this website.
- Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs, “cheat utility” software programs or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering, or cheating software or tool.
- Modify any file or other part of the Services that Supercode does not explicitly authorize you to modify.
- Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors, or problems in a Service.
- Use or distribute counterfeit software or content, including virtual goods.
- Attempt to use a Service on or through any service not controlled or authorized by Supercode.
- Sell, buy, trade, or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your Supercode account, any personal access to the Services, including Supercode Virtual Items and other entitlements, either within a Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by Supercode.
- Use a Service in a country where Supercode prohibits such services under applicable export control laws.
- If a service requires you to create a “user name” or a “persona” to represent you in-game and online, you should not use your real name. You may not use a user name or persona used by someone else or that Supercode determines vulgar or offensive or violates someone else’s rights.
- Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair, and respectful gaming environment of a Service.
- Use information about users publicly available in any Service (e.g., on a leaderboard) for any purpose unrelated to the Service, including to attempt to identify such users in the real world.
- Interfere with or disrupt any Service, server, or network used to support or provide a Service, including any hacking or cracking into a Service
- Use any software or program that damages, interferes with, or disrupts a Service or another’s computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or
- Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above
7.2 Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may suspend your account and access to the Services and subject you to any penalties identified in Section 12
8. Your Interactions with Other Users
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other players with whom you interact through any Game. If you have a problem with another player, we are not required to get involved, but we can if we desire. You will fully cooperate with us to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent, or improper activity, including granting Supercode access to any portion of your account.
Suppose you have a dispute with another player. In that case, you release Supercode (and our employees, officers, directors, agents, affiliates, and joint ventures) from responsibility, claims, demands, and damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, resulting from that dispute or connected to that dispute. This includes damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or data.
9. DMCA/Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask that you do as well. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and similar or equivalent local laws that may apply. We reserve the right to terminate any player’s access to the Services if we determine that the player is a “repeat infringer.” We do not have to notify the player before we do this.
10. Payment Terms
10.1 In-Game purchases.
Supercode may license certain virtual goods to be used within the Games, which you can purchase with real money or earn or redeem via gameplay (“Virtual Items”). When you obtain such Virtual Items from Supercode or its authorized designee, you receive a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to use such Virtual Items within the applicable Game solely for non-commercial use.
When you purchase Virtual Items in our Games on third-party platforms such as Facebook, Apple, or Google, Supercode is not a party to the transaction. Your purchase will be governed by the third-party platform’s payment terms and conditions. Please review the platform’s terms of Service for additional information.
For Virtual Items, your order will represent an offer to us to obtain a limited license and the right to use the relevant Virtual Item(s) that we will accept when we accept payment. At that point, the limited license begins.
For orders to obtain a limited license and the right to use Virtual Items, by clicking the purchase/order button on the purchase window or page you:
1. agree that we will supply the Virtual Items to you as soon as we have accepted your order; and
2. Suppose you reside in the European Union (the “EU”). In that case, you acknowledge that you will no longer have the right to cancel under the EU’s Consumer Rights Directive (as implemented by the law of the country where you are located) once we start supplying the Virtual Item.
You understand that while you may “earn,” “buy,” or “purchase” Virtual Items in our Services, you do not legally “own” the Virtual Items, and the amounts of any Virtual Item do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Any “virtual currency” balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value but instead includes a measurement of the extent of your limited license.
All sales are final: you acknowledge that Supercode is not required to provide a refund for any reason and that you will not receive money or other compensation for unused virtual items when an account is closed, whether such closure was voluntary or involuntary, or whether you made a payment through our Site or another platform such as Apple, Google. Facebook, or any other sites or platforms where we offer our services.
Purchases to acquire a limited license and the right to use virtual items are non-refundable to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Additional Payment Terms:
You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you. Supercode may revise the pricing for the Virtual Items it licenses to you through the Services at any time. Supercode may modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time, with or without notice. Virtual Items cannot be sold, traded, transferred, or exchanged for cash.
Some of Supercode’s Games may offer subscription-based Services. Suppose you purchase a subscription, then by clicking the purchase button. In that case, you are requesting that we begin supplying the subscription Services immediately, and you are entering into a monthly subscription contract with Supercode. You are also authorizing a charge to you on a recurring basis of a monthly subscription fee at the rate quoted at the time of purchase. By purchasing a subscription, we will automatically charge the payment method associated with your account on a recurring basis. For subscription Services purchased in a Supercode
Trial subscriptions are offered free of charge for a certain period from activation specified in the relevant trial offer in the Game. Suppose you do not cancel the Subscription within such a trial period. In that case, the trial Subscription will automatically convert into a paid subscription for the fees and for the subscription period set out in the Game at the time of the activation of the trial period. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period using the subscription setting of your account. Any paid subscription you activate begins immediately from the activation of such paid Subscription and not after the expiration of any trial period. Any unused trial period will be forfeited if a subscription is activated before such a trial period expires.
Your subscription will automatically renew each time unless and until you terminate your Subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews; otherwise, payment of the subscription fees for the next period will be taken automatically via your chosen payment method. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing Supercode with valid credit card or payment account details for payment of all fees. Suppose the subscription fee cannot be taken from your account due to the absence of monetary funds, invalidity of credit card, or for any other reason. In that case, your Subscription will be automatically canceled.
Subscription rates are based on an amount in U.S. Dollars. If you are using a local currency, the actual amount may fluctuate based on currency exchange rates without notice to you. The charges will be applied to the payment instrument or method you provide when you start your Subscription (or to a different payment instrument or method if you change your account information). Please note that prices and charges are subject to change. If we change the monthly subscription rate in U.S. Dollars, we will notify you of such change in advance.
Once you have purchased a subscription, you cannot cancel your Subscription for the current subscription period as that is activated as soon as you purchase a subscription. However, you may cancel your Subscription for the next subscription period as follows: you can manage and cancel your subscription at any time in your “Account Settings” of your device.
Except where required by applicable law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable
Supercode, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the subscription fee. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current subscription period. You will be provided reasonable prior notice of any change in the subscription fee. If you do not take action to agree to the increase in the subscription fee, your Subscription shall expire at the end of the then-current subscription period.
11. Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience. We are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risks from using any third-party websites or resources.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice. Upon any termination, discontinuation, or cancellation of Services or your account, all provisions of these Terms that should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
If you violate the law or breach these Terms, and your violation or breach results in loss or damage or a claim or liability against us, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless (which means you agree to compensate us for) that loss, damage, claim or liability, including our legal fees and expenses. At your expense, we may take exclusive charge of the defense of any legal action you require to indemnify us under this section. You agree to cooperate in our defense of these actions. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any claim you are obligated to indemnify us.
14. Warranty Disclaimers
The services and content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the preceding, we explicitly disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement or availability, and any warranties arising from a course of dealing or trade usage. We make no warranty that the services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness, or reliability of any content available in the services.
15. Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge that neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the services will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute services arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use the services or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
To the maximum extent permissible under applicable laws, the total liability of Supercode is limited to the total amount you have paid us in the six (6) month period immediately preceding the date on which you first assert any such claim. If you have not paid Supercode any amount in such a six (6) month period, your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Supercode is to stop using the services and cancel your account if you have one.
Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties and liability. Therefore, the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. To the extent that Supercode may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty or limit its liability as set forth herein, the scope of such warranty and the extent of Supercode’s liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
16. Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or relating to your relationship with us must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
17. Dispute Resolution
If you are having a problem with a Service, many issues can be resolved on one of our forums. You may find resolution by clicking on the “Support” or “Contact Us” link on that Service within settings or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Before initiating any arbitration or court proceeding, contact our support team to address your issue. Most disputes can be resolved that way.
18. General Terms
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement regarding the Services and us. These Terms supersede and replace any prior oral or written understandings or agreements between you regarding the Services and us. Suppose a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable. In that case, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms without such consent will be null. We may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the preceding, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by us under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by email, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by our duly authorized representative. Except as expressly outlined in these Terms, the exercise by either party of its remedies will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
19. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at email@example.com or the address below.
Supercode Games, OPC Private Limited
CWS One, 4th Floor, South Block,
Ravi Enclave, Kondapur, Hyderabad,
Telangana, India – 500084