Last Revised: June 17, 2022
Please note that the scope of this Policy is limited to information and data collected or received by Supercode through your use of the Services. Supercode is not responsible for the actions of individuals with no relationship to Supercode or third-party companies, the content of their sites, the use of information or data you provide, or any products or services they may offer. Any link to those sites does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those individuals or companies.
If you do not want Supercode to collect, store, use, or share your information in the ways described in this Policy, you should not use our Services.
2. Information and Data We Collect from You and How We Collect It
When you use our Services, you may give us your contact information directly on our website, generally your name and email addre
We may also offer you the option to complete a user profile visible to other Supercode users (“Account”). If you create an Account, you may provide us with your name, a username, email address, a password, and other information that helps us confirm that you are accessing your Account. We may do this through in-game dialog boxes, which you may choose to skip. Suppose you sign in to the Services with Facebook Connect. In that case, we will collect information that is visible via your Facebook account, such as (1) your first and last name, (2) your Facebook ID, (3) Profile Picture/URL, and (4) your list of Facebook friends. Your Account may be used to publicly identify you as part of social features of the Services, which may include user-to-user interaction, chat or messaging functionality, public leaderboards, head-to-head competition, and other similar features. The Supercode username will be shared and shown to other users. Still, it will only permit access to public information you have designated public in your user profile settings.
We may also offer you the ability to import your contacts or manually enter email addresses so that you can locate your contacts on Supercode and invite your contacts to join you in
the Services. We will store those contacts for purposes of helping you and your contacts make connections through our Services.
When you order any good or Service through the Services, including any virtual currency or virtual good, our payment processing service provider will collect your name, phone number, email address, mailing address, billing address, and complete credit card information that enables them to receive your payment. Our payment processing service provider may also retain this information to allow you to purchase additional items through our Services without having to re-enter it each time. Please note that third-party purchases may also be subject to additional policies.
Information Collected by Customer Support
When you ask for assistance from our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you provide (generally your name and email address), information about your game-play or activity on the Services, and your user name or ID number. We will also store the correspondence and any information contained within.
Technical and Usage Information
When you access our Services, we may collect (i) certain technical information about your mobile device or computer system, including IP Address, mobile device ID (IDFA, Google Advertising ID, or other identifiers), and the version of your operating system; and (ii) usage statistics about your interactions with the Services. In certain Services, we will create and assign to your device an identifier similar to an account number. We may collect the name associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country, and any other information you provide, such as username, character name, or email address. We may also access your contacts to enable you to invite friends to join you in the Services. This information is typically collected through third-party mobile device software development kits. We may occasionally send you to push notifications through our Services to send you game updates, high scores, and other service-related notifications that may be important to you. You may immediately opt out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
3. How We Use Your Information
Supercode’s primary goals in using your information are to create your Account, provide Services to you, troubleshoot, improve and optimize our Services, contact you, conduct research, and create reports for internal use. We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- Create accounts and allow users to use our Services;
- Identify and suggest connections with other Supercode users;
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Deliver advertising and marketing and promotional information to you;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about your game studio’s registration on our website or promotions, contests, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Supercode and our selected partners;
- Conduct and administer contests promoted by Supercode;
- Enable you to communicate with other users; and
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Use of Your Information by Others
Third-Party Services: We may provide your information to third-party companies to perform certain services, including but not limited to hosting services, payment processing, analytics, customer service, and to assist us in our marketing efforts. Where we share your information with third-party service providers and business partners, we ensure that we have appropriate agreements to protect your information as applicable data protection laws require.
Advertising: To the extent we display advertising in our Services, we may allow advertising networks of our affiliates and partner networks to collect information about your mobile device to enable them to serve targeted ads to you. Such mobile device data includes the following:
- Device make, model, and operating system;
- Device properties related to screen size & orientation, audio volume, and battery;
- Operating system;
- Name and properties of mobile application through which a consumer interacts with the Services;
- Country, time zone, and locale settings (country and preferred language);
- Network connection type and speed;
- IP Address;
- Internet browser user-agent used to access the Services;
- Advertising ID (IDFA on iOS devices and GAID on Android devices).
Our partners’ privacy policies may include additional terms and disclosures regarding their data collection and use practices. We encourage you to check those privacy policies to learn more about their data collection and use practices.
4. How We May Disclose Your Information to Third Parties
Supercode does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described herein.
We may share information we collect or derive with third parties for the following purposes:
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, including the ones referenced above under “Third Party Services,”;
- With our affiliates;
- For analytics and research purposes;
- When we have a good faith belief that we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including law enforcement or legal process purposes;
- To satisfy any applicable laws or regulations;
- When we believe in our sole discretion that our Services are being used in committing a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to share information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and other security precautions;
- To protect our or a third party’s legal rights, investigate fraud, or defend against a legal claim;
- As part of a business transfer such as a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy;
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties; and
5. Security Safeguards.
Supercode takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against third parties’ loss, misuse, or alteration. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Services in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Data Retention.
Supercode retains your data for as long as needed to provide you Services unless we are required by law to delete it or if Supercode accepts your request to delete the information. We will also retain and use your data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. Our Policy Regarding Children.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 16, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us if you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 16.
8. Transfer of Personal Data Outside Your Country.
We may transfer information we collect about you to affiliated entities or third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to enable the transfer of information to the U.S. and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal data, as described in this Policy.
9. Lawful Basis for Processing.
On certain occasions, we process your data when necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, such as to provide the Services to you. We may also process your data to respond to your inquiries concerning our products and services.
On other occasions, we process your data where required by law. We may also process your data if necessary to protect your interests or the interests of a third party.
Additionally, we process your data when necessary for fraud prevention, improving our network and services, and marketing our services to advertisers and publishers, where your data protection rights do not override these interests.
If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no other lawful basis for such processing, we will generally ensure that consent has been obtained from you. You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing personal data at any time.
For questions about data processing, please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer. Visit the “Contact Supercode Games” section below for contact information.
10. Changes to This Policy.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our data and information privacy practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you using a notice on the Services before the change becomes effective. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices. Please note that if Supercode needs to adapt the
policy to legal requirements, the new policy will become effective immediately or as required.
11. Contact Supercode Games
Supercode’s Data Protection Officer
For further information, you may contact Supercode’s Data Protection Officer at
firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below.
Supercode Games, OPC Private Limited
CWS One, 4th Floor, South Block,
Ravi Enclave, Kondapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500084