About Stamp Art
Show your creative side of coloring and stamping! Turn a piece of wood into custom stamps. Ink up that stamp, show off what you make, and shout to the world, ‘I’m ready for my close-up!’ This wooden stamp is a part-creative outlet, a part-couponing tool! Use your favorite colors to get creative and paint on the wood. You can even use textures or stencils to add a personalized imprint to your art or crafts!
- Carving the wooden block.
- Vacuum cleaner to clear up the mess.
- Loads of new shapes and artwork to draw!
- Cut out some extraordinary shapes with a laser.
- Bring the colors in and paint the empty spots!